The second edition of the Fortissimo forum, held on on July 8th, 2015 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, saw the participation of 46 attendees, from 11 European countries. Specific topics for the 2015 edition were challenges and opportunities for small ISVs on the Fortissimo Marketplaces. The event was divided into three Sections:
- A presentation of the Fortissimo Project vision and of the Marketplace prototype
- Multiple presentations from small ISVs presenting their solutions and a view of the market they are dealing with
- A panel discussion about small ISVs challenges and their unique point of view on the Marketplace.
The lively panel discussion was triggered by these questions:
- Being a small ISV, what is your biggest challenge? How a Marketplace may provide help with your biggest challenge?
- Is the Fortissimo Marketplace services we envision of help only to small and medium ISVs, or the large ones may benefit too?
- Considering that the relationship between the ISV and Fortissimo may vary, what is the small ISV sweet spot? Where do you want the Fortissimo Marketplace end and your company start?
All presentations and the panel discussion are available as video on Primeur Magazine.