(IaaS) Infrastructure as a Service
- Possibility to deploy and manage your own virtual infrastructure as root.
- Virtual servers with different configurations: From 1VCPU 1GB RAM to 24VCPUs 240GB RAM.
- Block and Object Storage.
Big Data PaaS (Platform as a Service)
- Sahara project integration with Colossus Openstack
- Provision of data processing frameworks (such as Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Cloudera… )
- Easy virtual cluster management via Horizon Web User Interface.
Cloud consultancy: ad-hoc service and infrastructure migration and deployment.
More information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interesting links: http://www.bifi.es/scientific-equipment/#computation
Cloud Computing infrastructure
- 1632 computing cores + 192 service cores + 64 cores storage services (Intel Xeon 64)
- ~ 20 TB RAM
- 10G internal connectivity
- KVM hypervisor
- Ceph distributed storage (600TB) SAS hard disks.
- Infiniband internal connectivity for data replication.
- High redundancy and data availability.