Boost your company´s performance with a secure, reliable and affordable HPC cloud service. Westmere architecture for CAE workloads with Infiniband QDR interconnection. Work remotely the easy way up to thousands of cores. With preinstalled applications, license server and a remote desktop exclusive from Gompute
The hardware specifications for the selected service are the following:
Node architecture: Westmere
Node name: Intel Xeon CPUX5670@2.93GHz
RAM per core: 4
Cores per node: 12
RAM per node: 48GB
Node interconnect: Infiniband QDR
Company account subscription: 150€/month. Includes 1 user account, application repository and 100 GB of storage.
Computing price: Starting from 0.02€/Core Hour.
Note that the application license price is not included. Gompute does not make any profit out of the software licenses.
Here are some of the Gompute HPC cloud Features:
1. True HPC performance: Make the best out of your licenses by using bare metal hardware.
2. Low latency networking: Get the most out of your runs using Infiniband interconnect.
3. Technical support: Professional technical support both in hardware and software.
4. Remote Desktop: Move your workstation to the cloud and couple it with the WAN Accelerator to tackle your latency challenges.
5. Data transfer: Accelerate your data transfers with state of the art tools from Gompute.
6. Monitor your activity: Our analytic solution helps your gain insight into your HPC projects.
7. Access to large capacity: Get access to the required amount of computing power for your project.
8. Large memory options: Think and run bigger using our different memory options.
9. Pre-integrated applications: At Gompute, we ensure your application of choice is integrated and ready to run, allowing you to focus on your simulations.
Please register on the link for accessing the service: